Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

O Happy Days

So sorry I didn't write anything yesterday I had the most compact day ever!  First it was Joel and My 11 month anniversary! So we played the Wii together!  It was fun! Then I had to work at the office and got a bunch of things finished.  Then after that I went to a little cousin's b-day party at Peter Piper Pizza and gave her a present. Then had swing dancing and that was a blast.  We taught the very basic and a turn and then a dip.  Everyone was learning quite fast.  We just need more boys to come and be men!  Then after Swing was done we went over to David and Sarah's place and hung out with them.  Again I will say it... its nice to have a married couple to hang with...  its so much nicer! Not to mention our husbands act the same... so its nice that someone else feels my pain/love for the man. ha ha. 


We watched the show Dexter which must I say is intriguing and gross/weird! It defiantly draws your attention because its so different but at the same time you disagree with all the morals... yet you can't look away!  I'm sure we'll be watching it again soon.  Probably next week we'll have a dinner date!  It should be fun!  Which reminds me I need to look up a easy recipe with a Baked Potato because I absolutely love Baked Potatoes =) 


Well its the next morning and I'm feeling refreshed and content.  I'm probably going to start reading my book again in a bit.  I'm reading the Guardian by Nicholas Sparks.  Its pretty intriguing.  I like to picture myself as the main girl to make i more personal and like I'm in the book... and right now that lead man that's good is Jake Gyllenhual because if my husband really did pass from a brain tumor I would defiantly want Jake to comfort me =) I don't know who the bad guy is yet.  Richard is the bad guys name... maybe he should be bradley copper like Sarah Cosentino said?!  Hummmm we'll see... Anyways I'm signing out...


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment