Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

It Keeps Getting Better

So I forgot to mention the past couple days that the Ovulation predictor kit I've been using to see if/when I ovulate worked!!! Which means I'm finally healthy enough to let this all go into God's hands and let him take control!  So from this day one I'm hoping that my life will get even better!  I will get healthy, happy, and outgoing Finally!  One Door closes in my life and another is opening.


Yesterday was an awesome day!  It was BMN (Bad Movie Night) and we watched the amazing movie MST3K: "Space Mutiny" and it was hilarious!  We had a lot of people show up which was awesome!  And Joel's Best Friend Kate and Sammy (Twins) were there =) Kate lives in Holland and Sammy is in Flagstaff so we don't get to see them too much.  We are all planning a Surprise B-day Party for him cause he deserves it and I really want to surprise him.


Today is a Mellow Jello kinda day.  I'm at the office trying to stay focused and work... its not working... lol Course I could have this random burst of energy from the Chocolate Chip Pancakes Joel game me =P Yes I think it is! ha


Oh yeah so this UPS Man comes to the office and I talk to him briefly and sign for the package... and then before he hands me the package he's like "You got this...?" and I was like "heck yes" because the package is so tiny! And then he drops it in my hands to see what I do... and not kidding this tiny package weights like 25 maybe 30 pounds at the least... I literally almost fell over!  I'm sure that UPS Man was Chuckling at me in his head! 


Well I guess I better get to work so I can go over to my new friend Sara's place tomorrow! Yay! =)


Love,
Jen


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment