Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Its raining Cats and Chickens?!

So I have to add what I did this evening only because I am proud of myself and I want to gloat! After working at the office I ran home which is only like 2 mins from out house and it started POURING Rain and I got SOAKED!  Dried off and watch a few shows then I looked outside and decided that it was a nice day and I need to go outside for a jog... so I did... I jogged around the church a few times and did crunches!  It felt good! 


After that I went to Chick-Fil-A and had some food cause 20% of the cost goes to our church youth.  It was good to hang out with friends.  Our new friends David and Sara showed up and we chatted up a storm!  Then Joel came home and we went to the church and played Ping Pong!  It was fun running around and hanging out!  I love my Husband!  He sure does make me feel special and like I'm the only girl in the world!  Well I'm going to now watch a movie with my Hubbs and then sleep... Night!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment