Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Multiplying like Rabbits

So I forgot to add the somewhat funny/ ridiculous situation I got myself into yesterday while I was working at the church office.  So here I am putting together the church bulletin and I finally get the insert of the bulletin done and need to make 90 copies  Well while not even thinking about it... I stuck 2 inserts and copied 90 each... without realizing that I only needed one copied 90 times not 2!  So I ended up making over 150 copies... I just starred at the stack and thought... this does not look right?  What did I do?  And then put all together in my head that I defiantly multiplied my copies by 2!  So I had to recycle the rest of the Multiplied! Boy does that make me feel... very ... humorous!

Joel and I also stayed up late last night tickling each other and making fun of one another!  It was a lot of fun until we realized it was 1am and we had to get up at 6am... which if you fast-forward a bit... we didn't wake up to our alarm and woke up at 9am Oops ha ha.  And now I'm just about to head out and clean a good friend of mine's room!  So I'm off to be Mrs. Clean for the day! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment