Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dream a little dream

Last night was a very weird night.  I had a dream that I was with another man which if you know me... does not sound like me.  When I woke up I felt really upset because the other man was my old BF and I just didn't expect to react so weird about it I guess.  It seems like the more I sleep the more bizarre my dreams get.  So I told my husband and like a great man that he is said it was just a dream and he knows that I would never do anything like that.  I love my husband more than anything and I know he's right so I'm planning to ignore it for now.  My bestie said that if I dream about him more than once in a row then I have a problem.  So I guess we'll see what tomorrow has to bring us lol.

On a different note... I got one of those
Ovulation predictor kits like my doctor said to do. Since my Miscarriage in Dec my cycles have been way off so this month I'm going to use the predictor kit to see if I'm even ovulating anymore.  And if I am I will stop stressing about my body and just let it do what it wants.  So Fingers Crossed!  Today I took the first test and it was a Neg but there was a little tint which I hope means its coming soon!!! Hopefully after this I will be on my way to becoming a Mom!    

No comments:

Post a Comment