Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Emotions getting the best of both worlds

As I'm eating my Lovely bowl of Oatmeal my husband made for me.. I think about everything that has happened in my life and I realize I am Lucky! I have a great husband, I live rent free with his parents, I have a family that loves me, friends that I can count on whether their in AZ or CA, and I do have a place in the world I've just been too afraid to approach it.  Its time for me to shine and show the world who I really am.  I'm really getting there just battling my own self-image and self-esteem!  If you a guy you have no idea how emotional a girls life gets.  Its mostly hormones... but we have a lot of responsibilities on our plates.  For instance:  What if your husband really wants a baby and for some reason the girl can't get pregnant!  Its a toll!  In most girls minds its a low blow and makes us feel responsible for not giving you what you want!  Then we're convinced there is something wrong with us and we get stressed out and no matter how hard we try... we truly resent ourselves.  We girls are Fragile!  I'm not trying to bag on boys and my husband has never made me feel that way... I'm just letting you know how I feel even if I have a wonderful husband... we're still going to think its our fault! 


Now that my little rant is somewhat over I can focus on what a great day I had yesterday!  I spent the day with Sara and we talked for a long time and went swimming and talked some more!  It was nice to be out with someone who was also married and understood practically everything I was going thru!  Its nice to have friends again! =) 


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have friends who have been trying for years and still aren't there. In my opinion, you need top stop stressing about it (I know, easier said than done) and not think about it so much. I think it's like love, it'll hit you when you least expect it. My husband and I plan to start trying next month, we've been putting it off b/c we aren't in a place (career and financially) that we felt comfortable bringing a child into the world. But now we just hope that if we work as hard as we can, the Lord will provide and things will be forced to work themselves out. Continue to have faith! And know you have a lot of people who care about you!

    ReplyDelete