Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just another Mellow Jello Day

So far today is off to a good start!  I'm spending some quality time with my husband and we ended up playing Lego Indiana Jones Wii which I love to play especially with Joel! I had some POPS cereal which was so good!  Been so long since I've had any of it. We're probably going to practice swing dancing today cause we're starting lessons tomorrow for our church and friends.  Its free we just accept donations for the church.  Did I tell you how Joel and I met... maybe in my next Blog I'll write about it... its a pretty fun story to tell!


Other than that today is pretty mellow and relaxing.  Probably going to start the horrible cycle of Laundry today! Seems like it consumes my whole day once it starts!  But its worth having clean clothes afterwards.  Also going to clean the room and hum...


Oh and I finally had the courage to stop tracking my ovulation and periods.  Mainly because I tend to stress out way too much over it then I should and now that I know I am healthy and do ovulate I know that I'll be okay without tracking it for a while.  So I'm steering clear of it... we'll see how long this lasts.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment