Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Reasons for my madness at times

Hello today has been a fun yet mellow day!  I've been hanging out with my friend Bethany today playing with eye shadows and eating cinnamon buns which were delicious BTW! Oh I got a comment which I am personally excited about because I didn't think anyone actually read my stuff. So I thought I would answer back just because it means a lot to explain my process of thinking and I take all that people say to heart.  So here's the comment:
 "Stephanie Says: I have friends who have been trying for years and still aren't there. In my opinion, you need top stop stressing about it (I know, easier said than done) and not think about it so much. I think it's like love, it'll hit you when you least expect it. My husband and I plan to start trying next month, we've been putting it off b/c we aren't in a place (career and financially) that we felt comfortable bringing a child into the world. But now we just hope that if we work as hard as we can, the Lord will provide and things will be forced to work themselves out. Continue to have faith! And know you have a lot of people who care about you!"
Okay so my answer is:  Thanks so much for giving me your advice I appreciate it.  I know what you mean about stressing out about all of this Baby Non-sense.  And I'm coming to terms with just letting things happen when its meant to happen.  But for me its a process... after being both depressed and out of place in my life clinging to having a baby was all I had.  Which I'm realizing wasn't the best choice cause I DID get very into the whole tracking everything and etc. This month for some reason or another I finally let God in and He opened my eyes to the whole picture.  I know why I haven't had a child yet and I know what I need to work on to get my life back on track.  Sometimes more than others I still feel the grief for loosing a child that couldn't been in my arms by now.  Which is why I go into the whole rants in life... but its just rants and after its out in the open I feel better and it doesn't always mean its true. 


 Thanks so much for helping me tho I know me and some other woman just can't help but get obsessed with having a little one.  Your want it so bad it hurts... but right now I'm going to focus on school and possibly getting a job.  Getting my art going and most of all spending One-On-One time with my husband because once we have a baby there's no going back for us =) 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment