Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Healthy Life At Last

Okay so this weekend so far has been pretty good considering what I normally do.  Yesterday and today Bethany and I have been cleaning our friend Stephanie's house!  She is a wonderful person and has a huge heart but when it comes to her house it lacks the feeling of being a Home... or being a "Girls Home"  for that matter.  Bethany and I are very Chick savvy and know how to style rooms and houses so we are doing makeovers.  Stephanie would be know as a minor Hoarder.  She does collect and loose a lot of items and buys more just because.  But she admitted she needed help so I volunteered and so did Bethany to help her out as much as we can!  


A few weeks ago we cleaned most of her room... still have the closet and clothes to go thru!!!  And this weekend we're focusing on the kitchen.  Because we can tell that there is a horrible smell that needs to be dealt with.  So we are focusing all out energy on that!  I will take a picture today and post it tonight if I get a chance!  


On a different note my period started yesterday!!!!  I am so happy because my cycle got shorter!  It was at like 34+ days and now its about 30!  Which is where I expect it to be!  That means I am healthy and I'm ovulating normally and I can make babies whenever God says I can!  YAY!  But at this point I need some kind of sweet alcoholic beverage of some sort!  Too Much Stress! lol  I feel so much better already.  Course now I have the worst cramps ever hopefully the pain killers will numb the pain!  Well that's all for now... I'll let you know how our day turns out...


XOXO 

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous, I want to organize and decorate!
    And I'm super psyched that you started your period! Lol

    ReplyDelete