Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Moving Day... nope not even close...

Such a long day today!  I decided that I hate waiting to move so I convinced myself that if I packed up a lot of stuff that moving would come a lot faster... I was wrong... I still have to wait... bleh! Now I have all these boxes around our small room and I have no where to put them!  Ain't I the smart one today! ha! I always realized that we do have a lot of stuff... maybe more than I remember!  Thank goodness we're not moving too far otherwise I would be freaking out even more!

I also talked to an Old old PenPal today!  We used to talk back when I was in High School and she was in middle school going into High school.  She lived in Maine and I lived in California.  She was and still is an amazing writer!  I've never read anything like it before which is good!  I'm good at short stories mainly.  I have to post my funny short story on here so ya'll can enjoy!

Yesterday we also looked at Puppies in the Mall and I found out that I have a weakness for Beagles and I want one!  They're sooooooo cute!  Someday we will get one I hope! Well other than packing and talking to some friends, I am Famished! And Exhausted!  Our room looks like a disaster zone! And I still have lots of Laundry to get done! On a brighter note I'm loving life.  My husband is nothing but amazing and I'm super excited to see him when he gets home! =D Good nite! 

No comments:

Post a Comment