Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm going to Kill a Pirate!!! ARRRR

Wow has today been the most girly motivated PMS day ever!  Maybe this is TMI but I have been in a horrible mood.  Ladies you know why... I'm actually not in a bad mood any more but I sure was All afternoon.  And this is why:


Today I woke up and Joel and I were going to pick up his friend Big John and look at houses.  He's going to buy a house and we're probably going to rent one of his rooms. So thinking today was going to be so exciting and fun looking at amazing houses... NOPE! ha first we went to pick up John and he wanted to go eat.. and of course food is always good but then after we went to a thrift store... which again is actually pretty nice UNTIL the boys decided that Talking like a Freakin' "PIRATE" was the best idea in the World!  OMG!  


At first it was cute then it was a little too much... and after that it was just plain annoying!  So finally we get around to looking at houses just to find out that there is no open house... so looking like idiots we're looking inside these houses trying to figure out if they look nice while its like 110' degrees outside!  Heck No!  So I said I was super thirsty and instead of going to a gas station like any normal human being... NO we go to a flipping BAR!  And we get coke which was indeed nice.  So we eventually get out of there when the boys agree to do a little car work! No way!  I'm going to die


So we go to some kind of Hose place for AC and I didn't go inside so Joel decided to splash me with Water!  All over my shirt making my black bra visible for everyone and there blind bird to see me!  So of course by now I'm seething so I text my friend Sara Romano and ask her to save me... but by that time they got me to the tire shop... which I sat there quietly until John told Joel to come over to see something awesome... and Joel of course pulled me along only to see a half naked chick on a wheel chair on the wall.  GROSS!  So by that time I was ready to tear someone's head off... all because of my stupid PMS and these Darn boys... and of course once we get in that car... John and Joel are STILL talking like Flipping Pirates!  And then finally Sara found me and saved me!  


So yes today was an interesting day of tolerance! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment