Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Faces of new and old

So after almost choking to death on Rice and Stew I decided that I wanted to write more. Joel got done with his interview he said that it went really well and they'll be contacting him in about a week or so! I really hope he gets the job his current job consists of answering the phone, taking payments, lying about everything, and sitting down and letting people yell at him for their own reasons.  Sounds quite lovely if you ask me!


So we met this new couple a few weeks ago Dave and Sara; they a very nice and fun couple.  Today we were texting and found out that we have a butt-load in common!  Which is nice to have here.  Its really hard to find married couples in the mid 20's that have morals and are Christians.  Its really tough to find a couples with all those traits that you actually both get along with too.  We've probably lived here for about 10 months or so and also we have friends here its not the same when they're not married.  There's a different maturity level of understanding. 


I also got to talk to my bestie Sarah Marie Cosentino ha (She insisted on me saying her full name on here)!  She and I have been friends since 2 nd grade if you can believe it.  We're practically sisters.  She lives in Cali and I live in AZ its like romeo and Juliet except friend wise and we don't die ha ha.  But it was nice to talk to her and wish he a happy belated birthday.  And also talk about how PATRIOTIC we both were on the 4th of July! (inside joke) ! I really do miss California =)

No comments:

Post a Comment