Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Hair cuts and the toilet

Well let me tell you about last night! ha My good friend Bethany and I went to a hair salon called Regis and we got her this amazing A-line hair cut!  It was cute!  And those salon-ist were so amazing.  Like most places we go to the girl/guy just does what this picture looks like, but no this person did a GREAT job and told us that this is how we should do it!  So I am defiantly going back to that place to get my hair redone!  Safe to say no real horrible dreams last night (Thank you Goodness).  

Last night was also BMN also know for Bad Movie Night.  We watched Class of 1999!  And wow that was such a bad movie! Then I pigged out on Crab Puffs cause they're some yummy and were homemade, but to my luck I got sick from one of them. Came home and felt absolutely Nauseous and just started to heave and hoe... it was delightful (Sarcasm) lol.  Then when I was done I realized that I didn't eat much today so that was my bad.

On to this morning, I woke up feeling still queasy but much better.  I'm probably going to make myself some cream of wheat and go to my office job next door.  Joel has a job interview today so we're crossing our fingers for that!!! And I'm going to call my best friend Sarah today cause I miss her and she lives in cali =( Well back to the real world I guess... talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment